Bagan, Burma…City of 3000 temples…Visual mind blow. Spent a month in this strange and foreign country, only recently opened to outsiders, still under military rule. While the people there are materially poor and utterly under-privileged…they are rich in scenery, culture, family/community, and values…something we Americans take for granted. Oh how I miss chasing the sun…
1. a person who refuses allegiance to, resists, or rises in arms against the government or ruler of his or her country.
2. a person who resists any authority, control, or tradition.
3. rebellious; defiant.
4. of or pertaining to rebels.
verb (used without object), re·bel.
5. to reject, resist, or rise in arms against one’s government or ruler.
6. to resist or rise against some authority, control, or tradition.
Have you ever considered that even the language we created to give ourselves identity is not representative of how we often times behave? We are not human “doings”, even though most of the world runs around in a frenzy trying to accomplish this or that, and everything in between. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS…Ask yourself what are you “being” today, in this moment, right now??? And most important if you’re not sure, then stop whatever you’re “doing” and resign yourself to JUST BE…isn’t that beautiful 🙂 Happy Friday everyone! All love ~K