1. a person who refuses allegiance to, resists, or rises in arms against the government or ruler of his or her country.
2. a person who resists any authority, control, or tradition.
3. rebellious; defiant.
4. of or pertaining to rebels.
verb (used without object), re·bel.
5. to reject, resist, or rise in arms against one’s government or ruler.
6. to resist or rise against some authority, control, or tradition.
I believe it is our deepest inherent nature to live free of constrictions, control, tradition, societal ‘norms’, or anything that seeks to inhibit an individual’s potential expressive nature and being…whatever each individual person chooses of and for themselves we must trust, respect, and value that particular person’s knowing what is most true to and for their own highest natures. Be a rebel today and pave the way today for a new society…Besides doesn’t rebel = individual anyway?? What’s so ‘wrong’ with that?? Be empowered…
All love ~K